Anyway - I went to Myrtle Beach this past weekend for a little mini trip with Chris's family. I had a chance to get 6.2 miles in early Sunday morning with Chris's little bro (he's 16 and has way too much energy). 6.2 was the furthest he has ever run - and he probably could have gone an extra 2 without training. We ran near the beach in the morning...here are a couple snaps from the run (they aren't the best since they were taken with the camera on my phone).


Saturday (if I can breath) I have the Silver Comet Half Marathon. It should be fun and its only 2 miles from the house. Most of my running group is doing the race - which will make it more enjoyable. Hale is running in the Marine Corp Marathon on Sunday, along with E from my running group. Best of Luck to those ladies. They are going to rock that marathon!
1 comment:
Sorry you are sick! :( Feel better soon! Take it easy if you race this weekend- just go out and have fun. But don't feel bad if you decide to skip it.
Great pictures too! :)
Post a Comment