My cat, Charlie, has been feeling under the weather....so I have been slightly distracted. After spending about 600 in vet bills - I'm still not sure what exactly is wrong with him. He wouldn't eat from Tuesday until Saturday am. The vet said that it wasn't just a common cold or frustration from the new cat. They ran a multitude of tests, but we still don't know what's wrong with him. (He's 13 btw) He did eat on Saturday am - before I left for my long run. He's been more perky lately...and he even woke me up at 5:30 this am...so I know he's feeling better!! The newcat is still driving me crazy...if I could just sleep thru one night - I would be so happy.
As for running - we had a 7 mile run on Saturday...which was actually 7.22...but who's counting. M, D, S, and I all stuck together and had a fun, laid back run. I didn't run on Sunday or yesterday because I have been getting ready for the arrival of my parents. They are on the road somewhere from Baltimore to Atlanta, and should arrive by Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing them and frying some turkey!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that Charlie's been under the weather. What's your new cat's name?
We moved into a new house at the end of September. Since them our cat has been waking us up each day in the 5 o'clock hour. Our bedroom is more accesible to him in the new house. I've been thinking that he needs a friend.
Post a Comment