Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blog Slacker - but still running into the New Year

Thanks Hale!! I realize I have been just a tad behind on my posts...thanks for pointing it out.

I have been running. I'm up to 16 miles for the long run and despite nagging pain in my shoulders - its going well. I have seen a bunch of massage therapists in the past 2 months and I am really trying to get the knots worked out. I keep checking my form when I m running to make sure that I'm not unintentionally hurting myself. I ran 16 miles last Saturday and the previous Saturday - I have to do some tad modifications to my running schedule since I will be out of town for 8 days coming up.

Looking forward to the Napa Marathon and looking forward to fixing my shoulders.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

jen said...

Happy New Year!!

Great job on the long runs- I can't believe you are up to 16! How odd about your shoulders- hope you can work that out for good. I know I tend to hunch a bit when I am tiring while running, and that puts stress on my shoulders, but your situation sounds a little different. Keep us updated! Good luck, and keep up the great work!! :)