D, M, D, & I arrived in San Fran today.....well tonight for them/ today for me. I took a different flight and arrived around 1pm. I headed to the hotel, sanitized myself from the plane, and headed to the SMOMA...to see the Friedlander exhibit. D, M, & D arrived around 6 or so and we headed out on the trolley to a great italien dinner. Tomorrow - we head out to Napa.....will add more later!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
The Golden Girls in San Fran
D, M, D, & I arrived in San Fran today.....well tonight for them/ today for me. I took a different flight and arrived around 1pm. I headed to the hotel, sanitized myself from the plane, and headed to the SMOMA...to see the Friedlander exhibit. D, M, & D arrived around 6 or so and we headed out on the trolley to a great italien dinner. Tomorrow - we head out to Napa.....will add more later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey- hope you had a fun rest of your trip in SF Bay!! We've had great weather so I hope you enjoyed it. Hope your friends had a good time at the race. Very cool of you to go and support them even though you couldn't run. Can't wait to see some pics. :)
Post a Comment