Friday, May 23, 2008

Off to Baltimore.....

I am off to a fun filled weekend in "the city that reads" (sadly the slogan - I'm sure in other cities people read, Baltimore just likes to advertise it). I have lots of things planned: attending a graduation party, fishing a little with my dad, hiking with a friend, and going to the O's vs. Yankees game on Monday!! Should be fun!!

Oh, before I forget I have a new training plan for June/July:

Monday - Ballet (I signed up for a ballet class for the stretching aspect, and its a great excuse to wear my ballet shoes again!)
Tues - tempo run with the running group
Weds- spin class
Thurs- intervals with the running group
Friday - drink and rest
Saturday - long run with the running group
Sunday - ride my bike

I really hope to keep to this schedule..I think it will really help me with my running and recovery!

Side note:

Happy Birthday to MH!! You don't look a day over 16!!

(this picture was taken last night at her birthday celebration and tiara passing extravaganza!!)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I never knew that that was Baltimore's slogan. How odd. Anyway, hope you have a great weekend there! Hope you went to the aquarium. That rocks.