Pictures from our hike in Hong Kong along the Dragon's Back...way too many stairs!!
And here are pictures of Macau:
Pictures from BAS's balcony in Macau:
Macau:
Here are some pictures of the world's largest outdoor, bronze, sitting buddha on Lantau Island in HK.
I did get a little running done while I was there - and it was so incredibly hot and humid!! I did run 17 miles this weekend which I will post about tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...hope you enjoy the pics!!
4 comments:
Welcome back to blogging. Wow. Great pics. Looks like you had a nice time. Impressive that you were able to get some running in too.
Wow it looks like you had an awesome trip! Those are really great pictures!
Welcome back, Debbie. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Been to both HK and Macau so i know it's quite hot and humid there. Can't believe you got some running in while you were there. Amazing pics.
Pretty cool. Thanks for the tour.
Post a Comment