
So I went to my first physical therapy appointment yesterday!! I now know that the road to recovery has many different colored bands, lots of ice massages, ion pain patches, loads of stretching, and strengthening my quads. I have various exercises to do with varies colored bands that will isolate certain muscle groups. Apparently - there may be some bio mechanical issues with my knee other than overuse, and lack of stretching. My knee turns in a little...and there were other things the guy said that I can't remember.. The pain ion patch thing was pretty neat...he charged it with a fun gadget for 3 minutes and then I wore it home for 2 hours. I just have to do my exercises every day and my stretches...and visit him in a week and 1/2 - - and I should be able to start running in June!! I hope!!
1 comment:
Bionic leg Debbie :)
Post a Comment