Thursday - Intervals were very fun. We did 5 sets of 400 meter repeats w/ 400 meter recoveries. I was able to run them barefoot and my knee felt great. I really like this barefoot running - it appears to be really helping me. I feel like I have more control with my landing and therefore it appears I'm not hurting myself.
Saturday -
I ran 8 miles with my running group leader....albeit a very slow 8 miles - it was still 8 miles. I had a little pain twice...but it appeared to go away - and I stretched and iced after the run. That has been the longest distance that I have been able to run relatively pain free in such a long time. I really feel like I'm starting to get better - I just don't want to over due it.

On a sad note - I had to miss ballet last night because I was sick. I will have to wait another whole week to see what the latest ballet fashion trends are ;)!! Oh and regarding Guitar Hero...still haven't gotten my laptop fixed...but I did get to play on Saturday night at my friend RS's party. I'm still completly addicted..!!
5 comments:
Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. For someone who is sick and also recoving from injury, those are great runs.
Awesome job. And barefoot too?? I could never do that. I would stub my toe after three strides. LOL.
Too bad on the ballet and laptop. Get that thing fixed. I am anxiously awaiting a full report on Guitar Hero.
Awwwhhhh I hope you start feeling better soon! You know how we need those ballet updates hehe!
Hope you feel better soon!
Great run! Feel better soon.
No way, you're sick...me too! Haha. Misery so loves company. Feel better.
Post a Comment