Thursday, September 27, 2007

5K tonight!

I haven't run since my pathetic two miles on Saturday. I have been trying to rest the ankle....but I miss not running (never thought I would write that). Tonight, I have a 5k with my running group....it starts at 7pm and runs through downtown Atlanta. I'm going to take it easy - so I don't re-injure myself - but I'm really excited for the race. I think it will be very cool to run through the city at night!


ps.
Coincidentally, on The Office tonight (season premiere) they are also doing a 5K....can't wait for that!

2 comments:

jen said...

Wow, what a cool race! Good luck and have fun!

I cannot wait to see the Office tonight- yay!!

Anonymous said...

only twelve days left?!? you better heal up b/c I'm really looking forward to our big run! I'm working on my "team debbie" attire. :)