
I haven't run in two days...pure laziness! Wednesday, I had the best intentions of running; the best. The diaper cake shopping just took up a little more time than I would have liked. I stood in the diaper aisle completely baffled by all the different types - swaddlers, cruisers, baby dry. I have made a diaper cake before but I didn't recall all the versions. Luckily, B called me while I was in the aisle - who knew she was a diaper cake expert - and guided me through the purchase process. By the time I got home it was 7:45pm and I couldn't find the new key for our neighborhood fitness room (they recently changed the door locks from a code to a swipe key). So there was no running on Wednesday night.
Thursday, we had a lot of rain in the afternoon and it must have scared my running group away. I was the only one in the meeting area for our intervals. Instead of being a diligent runner and going to the oval by myself...I waited 15 minutes and left. After all - I did have a diaper cake to go home and make.
So I basically missed two days of running all because of this diaper cake (and because I have no will power). I'm going to run a couple miles tonight when I get home - no more diapers as an excuse. Tomorrow am we have our 9 mile run; can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment