
I am very tired this week. Sunday and Monday I ran 3.2 miles on the Silver Comet. I really like the SC because there are mile markers and a lot of people running on it. Yesterday, I had a tempo run with the group. I maintained a 10 min pace for four miles. My right shoulder started to really hurt around mile 1 and lasted for the rest of the run. I really need to push myself to run faster - I'm getting too comfortable at that pace...and I'm not breathing heavy. The only thing annoying about the run is that we keep getting stuck at lights on the last 1/4 mile. I was so anxious to get back that I jumped out in traffic so I could get across sooner. After the run we had to hang from a pull-up bar and do 30 knees to chest; which sound difficult but once you get going you create a rhythm and its actually not bad (atleast the first 10 aren't bad - the rest wasn't that much fun at all). I feel like a swinging monkey doing it. I'm looking forward to the speedwork on Thursday - that's much more fun than the tempo run.
***To AH & TW - I finished HP and it was good! I did think that it could have been better - but I was satisfied knowing that its originally meant for kids to read. I hope you are enjoying it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment