Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hill Repeats

We did the same workout last night as we did the time that I was the only one who showed up (the week before my race). We had to repeat a .6 mile loop with two big hills. The first time around I pushed myself very hard. It felt great - until I landed at the bottom. I must have landed a little strangely because my right ankle began to hurt. I continued with the repeats...and it just felt sore on the downhills. I'm hoping these repeats will help me at Baltimore. I'm a little nervous since it looks like there is a hill at every mile on the course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The B'more hills ROCK! That's why I was hyperventilating and crying for the last 6 miles last year... :) You'll be fine. We're going to blow away your last time. Under 2. You can do it.