Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Heated Tempo Run
Last night, we had our temp run of four miles. I had a horrible time. It was way too hot when we started at 6:30. It took me 44 minutes to finish. I had to stop multiple times and hang my head down. I think J (the head of the group) thought I was throwing up at one point when he passed me. I just felt like there was an acid build up in my throat and stomache. When I got back to the gym...we had to do 3 sets of 25 situps and 10 back extensions. I raced through these excercies. I have really begun to look forward to ab workouts which makes me question my sanity. By the time we got into our cars it was about 7:50pm. I looked at the temperature reading on my car and it said 87 degrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment