I finally had a cool workout! Cool- as in it wasn't 100 degrees. I was praying for some kind of heat intervention when I was driving over to the park last night - and I got it in the form of a thunderstorm. J had to officially cancel our workout - but he assured everyone that he would be staying if anyone would like to join him. We ran 12 200m repeats and 12 200m recoveries. My best time on the 200 meter was .53 and my worst time was 1:02. My goal range was 1:02 - 1:06 so I was happy. Once the rain started it cooled down. During one of the laps I felt like I was carrying extra weight since my clothes were soaked. My recoveries were still a little slower than others...but I will try to work on that. If I could only apply this to my Tuesday runs. Anyway - my legs are very tired this morning.
The VA Beach race is getting very close - just a little over a week away!! I'm excited but I don't feel prepared.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck in your marathon. I'm sure you'll do great.
Post a Comment